Last feed update: Tuesday January 24th, 2017 09:02:31 AM
Upon a fresh, first time installation, I got following error. I disable the plugin.
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function eregi_replace() in /home/bosto105/public_html/wp-content/plugins/syndicate-press/php/TinyFeedParser.php:590 Stack trace: #0 /home/bosto105/public_html/wp-content/plugins/syndicate-press/php/TinyFeedParser.php(506): TinyFeedParser->removeImages(‘A wordpress plu…’) #1 /home/bosto105/public_html/wp-content/plugins/syndicate-press/php/TinyFeedParser.php(473): TinyFeedParser->cleanupArticle(Object(Article)) #2 /home/bosto105/public_html/wp-content/plugins/syndicate-press/php/TinyFeedParser.php(360): TinyFeedParser->addArticle(Object(Article)) #3 /home/bosto105/public_html/wp-content/plugins/syndicate-press/php/TinyFeedParser.php(258): TinyFeedParser->parseRSSFeed(Object(SimpleXMLElement)) #4 /home/bosto105/public_html/wp-content/plugins/syndicate-press/syndicate-press-plugin.php(1044): TinyFeedParser->parseFeed(‘/home/bosto105/…’) #5 /home/bosto105/public_html/wp-content/plugins/syndicate-press/syndicate-press-plugin.php(1318): SyndicatePressPlugin->sp_getSPNews() #6 in /home/bosto105/public_html/wp-content/plugins/syndicate-press/php/TinyFeedParser.php on line 590
I’m trying to bring in a YouTube playlist that is updated once a week. The RSS feed works and creates the post, but the video isn’t embedded in.
I can use the standard embed code
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/XXXXXXXX” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
But I need to replace XXXXXXX with the uniqiue video ID. This date comes in via [original-url] but is in the format
Is there a way in the post settings I can get the video string from the URL and copy it over to the embed string?
The latest versions of your plugin are not correctly tagged with their version number within SVN.
I rely on these version tags in order to update my platform.
I can see the correct tag for version 1.0.33 but since that release, I am no longer seeing the correct version tags.
Please can you fix this so we can update the plugin?
Feed aggregation powered by Syndicate Press.
Processed request in 0.00882 seconds.
Old changelog info…
1.0.18: New feature release
Added a new short-code parameter which allows you to override the global article limit and set an article limit for each short-code.
1.0.17: New feature release
Added new SEO feature which allows the admin to add the rel=nofollow tag to the article links.
1.0.16: New feature release and bug fixes
Added a new feature that allows the user to customize the format of the timestamp.
Fixed a bug in the shortcode definition of the feednames to include in a page. SP now allows the user to define the feeds to include as follows: feedList=feedname
Updated the help tab with the new feedList example
Added directory path display when the cache permissions are incorrect.
1.0.15: Small performance update
Removed an external server call which was slowing down the admin page load.
1.0.14: Tiny bugfix release
Fixed spelling error in Syndicate Press linkback text
1.0.13: Documentation release
Clarified some documentation around the file permissions check
1.0.12: Bug fix release.
Put exception handling around the file permissions check.
1.0.11: This is a new feature release.
Added support for bbcodes in the text widget.
Added a new check to make sure that the cache directories have the correct permissions.
Updated some of the descriptions in the admin page to make them clearer.
1.0.10: This is a bug-fix release. Fixed the following issues:
Failure to show feed items when “Show item description only when the viewer hovers over the item link.” is selected.
Error upon extra spaces and commas in the filter fields.
1.0.9: Added the showImages parameter to the bbcode to enable display of feed images for all feeds included by that bbcode snippet. i.e. [ sp# feedname showImages=true ]
1.0.8: Added ability to define inclusive and exclusive filters within the bbcode i.e. [ sp# feedname include=keyword exclude=keyword ]
Moved the custom formatting config out of the Display Options tab and into the new Custom Formatting tab
1.0.7: Fixed an image display bug. Placed the cache control buttons at the top of the admin UI.
1.0.6: Major admin page UI refactoring to utilize tabs. Tabs make managing the plugin much easier!
Implemented first attempt at solving the go-daddy permanent redirect for rss feeds.
1.0.5: Removed an extra line break after the article title and prior to the article timestamp.
Now the look of the title and timestamp is more controllable by the user. The article title still defaults to a
header2 level, but this can be removed in the plugin admin page.
1.0.4: Ignoring empty lines in the the feed url box.
1.0.3: Fixed a quote and slash escaping issue in the custom feed separator html and in the feed not found custom html.
1.0.2: Added an article link to the ‘…’ when an article is truncated by Syndicate Press. Automatically replacing the feed:// protocol designator with http://
1.0.1: Added an ‘Update Settings’ button to the top of the Admin Page. Fixed a bug where a space between the | character and the feed URL (when using a custom feed name) resulted in the feed URL not being found.
1.0: Initial release to the WordPress plugin repository